
So for fun I decided to test some of these out.
Chinese Gender Calender- I did this and based on my age and month of conception I am predicted a Boy
http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/cal.html
babyman.net- This site bases off the month of conception and my age on the due date. It predicted a Girl!
http://www.babyman.net/
Red Cabbage Test- Save your first morning urine. You cut up a half of head of red cabbage. Thin pieces work best they say. You boil a pan of water. Then you take the water off the head. You add the cabbage. Let sit for ten minutes. Take one part cabbage water and one part urine and mix. If the the water turns red or pink you are having a boy. If your water turns purple you are having a girl. Mine turned red. So boy again!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Old Wives Tales
Posted by Unknown at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment