


Ok so I was upset yesterday. I got my blanket in the mail and I really need to learn how to read. It was more like a damn security blanket than a full size baby blanket. I was so mad. Well after about an hour of looking online I finally found what I was looking for. So I ordered it. Randy got the wood yesterday. I was very happy to see how beautiful the wood was. He is so excited to get started on it. I picked out my cradle colors., brown and green. I wanted to go unisex so I can get things bought. I am still looking at what travel system I want. I hate everything they have at our walmart store. Online seems like the only way. I guess I could start putting money back for what I want. Keep in mind the above pictures of furniture will all match in color and wood. They will be maple and have a pecan finish. I will post pictures of them when I get them done. I am super excited! I just have to settle on which travel system and swing I want. That is going to be so hard! I think Randy and I will decide together because I know I cannot decide on my own! I want something green but something the baby will be comptble in. I want a Granco that is for sure or even flow. Then I have to pick a swing. Ugh so much to pick! So many good products out there.
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Everything is starting to come together and I am only 14 weeks and five days
Posted by Unknown at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment