BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

14 weeks....... Getting closer



According to my doctor I am 14 weeks today. According to when we conceived I am 14 weeks tomorrow. How am I feeling? Well if I keep my sugar up and eat often I am doing great. I am starting to stock up on diapers and wipes. We also are about ready to buy the wood for the cradle. I bought the cradle fitted sheet and a lime and brown blanket. I also got my nursing pillow in the mail. Then I got so excited I got out the sander and stared on that old rocking chair. I want it restrained and ready to go by February. It is alot of hard work sanding and restraining. Who knows how long it is going to take me. But I have to have a goal in mind. Late January I should find out what I am having. I am so excited it is about a month away!

0 comments: