BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My ob appointment and excited for tomorrow!

Today I had an appointment. Everything was fine. They checked the baby and it was more than fine. I see her back in two weeks. Still considered high risk. Funny thing at my appointment. I told her about my ultrasound and she did not look amused. She gave me a look like when my mil and me talked about the zofran pump. I hate people that are not open minded. I swear it is like a curse around here. So I want to know the sex. I am going to find out and that is final! She is just mad because I am not using her clinic to find it out. I think I owe them enough money lol.

After my appointment I ran by my employers office to give them my back to work slip. Well I guess they don't want to put me back on the schedule because I will go on maternity leave in six months. I have no idea what is going to come of that situation. I know I am not giving up my job without a fight. I have been there for over four years. I deserve some respect and sonority. Nothing I can do about that situation now. I guess see what happens. I do not think they have a leg to stand on though. I told them I was planning on getting pregnant. They know I have a condition while being pregnant because I have worked for them before and been pregnant. I also let them know I was getting bad before it happened. I tried to give notice. Not my fault if they did not get someone lined up. Not my fault if they did not let the person know it was temporary. I think I am protected under the civil rights commission laws. So we will see what happens.

On a more happy note, tomorrow is my ultrasound. I am super excited but nervous at the same time. I want to find out so bad what I am having. I am not going to let today's events stop me from having a great day and being super excited.

Tonight me and the girls are going to finish up some of the cookie making. We are going to make sugar cookies and no bakes. Tomorrow we are going to make m and m cookies and snikerdoodles. So excited for the rest of the week. I am not going to let things bring me down.


0 comments: