So far so good. Feeling a bit nauseated. Nothing I can't deal with though.Nurse called checked up on me. I have been eating regular food. I was a little nervous yesterday. I took some meds because I was scared it would all start over again. Then I went to Tina's program drugged up and very tired. I cried like a baby during her play. This baby has made me very emotional for some reason. I hope it is a good sign I am having a boy. I told the baby the other night" You are a boy!" It better be lol! Just kidding. I will be happy with either but i am wishing for a boy this time. We did everything right so we will see. I have not felt the baby move yet I am hoping soon I do. I will be 15 weeks soon and I should start to feel little flutters.I am hoping my blanket comes today because soon I will have a cradle! So excited!
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Day one coming off the pump.
Posted by Unknown at 11:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment