


After careful planning we found out yesterday that we are having a boy! I am not sure if you remember how we tried a method called the Shettles method, well it worked! Yesterday I was amazed at how he showed me very early on in the ultrasound. I was too afraid to say it out loud and my tech was too. Then by the middle she said she is 100% sure it is a boy! I was overjoyed. I cried. I keep going back to make sure it is true. All times I looked his penis was still there so yesterday did happen. We are so excited. We are so complete. I look at my family and I think we are complete. We have two girls and one boy. That is all we need. I cannot go through another HG pregnancy. I am very thankful for what I have and I am not going to put my family in debt to have my dream four. Sometimes you have to know when enough it enough. I think we know that now. Glad we gave this one last try. I cannot wait to meet my Corbin.
Friday, December 24, 2010
Careful planning gets you this!!!! I am having a boy!!!
Posted by Unknown at 10:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment