BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

15 weeks........

Lol


My baby is the size of a orange. I am looking a little more pregnant in my lower belly. I am feeling better. The sound of veggies with dressing sound so good right now. I ate a whole bag a carrots yesterday. I have a feeling there is some broccoli I can try. So EXCITED to find out the gender on Thursday. I can hardly get it off my mind. I guess the moment of truth has me nervous. I will love the baby either way but I really want a boy. I am so afraid of my reaction if it is not. I mean we did a method that has been around forever and is 85% effective. I really hope this is it for us. I want to go back to school and focus on raising all the kids I will ever have. I really want that rocket set!!! But if not I am sure I will like something else and start to decorate for a girl too. I just really have a small feeling it might be a boy. I am even afraid to say it outloud because I am afraid I am wrong.

0 comments: