BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, December 13, 2010

November........ long month but I somehow got through it.

After Thanksgiving I had to once again get rehydrate at the infusion clinic. I was about 10 weeks. I am doing better now and since I was rehydrate I have been slowly able to eat food. Matter of fact I started buying things for the baby! Randy is getting ready to make the cradle and we are starting to have the energy to get excited! I am eating normal for the most part. Glad to have some food!! Tomorrow we are going to start weaning me off the zofran pump which I have been on for over a month now. They are going to lower my dose and see how it goes. I cannot wait to get life back to normal. I miss my job. I miss making money. HG has not been easy I have lost 26 pounds but have gained back 10! I am glad to be getting myself back again. In a month I will know what the baby is! I really hope it is a boy!! But no matter what I will love it! I am 13 weeks 5 days and feeling much better. Looking forward to the rest of my pregnancy!

0 comments: