Woo Hooo 33 weeks! I am feeling a slight bit more energetic. Especially when the sun is out. The rain has been killing me. All I wanted to do was sleep and eat.I have an appointment next Thursday. This one will be with Crockett. I am excited to get to know her better and allow her to deliver my baby. I was sad that Kathy will not be able to but that is the breaks I guess. As long as someone is there I am good. Corbin is still getting the hiccups often, kicking me strongly and moving around alot. We really have enjoyed feeling him and even seeing his strong movements. He is going to be a strong baby. 7 weeks to go. Wow it's coming fast.
33 weeks..........
This week your baby weighs a little over 4 pounds (heft a pineapple) and has passed the 17-inch mark. He's rapidly losing that wrinkled, alien look and his skeleton is hardening. The bones in his skull aren't fused together, which allows them to move and slightly overlap, thus making it easier for him to fit through the birth canal. (The pressure on the head during birth is so intense that many babies are born with a conehead-like appearance.) These bones don't entirely fuse until early adulthood, so they can grow as his brain and other tissue expands during infancy and childhood.
Nursery pictures..............
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
33 weeks baby!
Posted by Unknown at 6:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment