Increased pelvic pain the last two weeks. I have felt lots of braxton hicks. Soon I will be taking Evening Primrose oil to hopefully get things going in the right direction. I am getting excited to meet my little boy. Yes I am having a boy!I have been having increased discharge. At times it looks like lotion. I also have been having back aches, headaches and been very very tired. Only 8 more days of work 4 being long weekend days. My bag is packed and I am ready when he is. Randy is about done with the dresser. I hope he is done this weekend. Things are coming together. I cannot wait to be done and hold my baby boy. I just hope he waits til after the 8th. I am predicting 10th or 11th
35 weeks
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver now that he's over 18 inches long and tips the scales at 5 1/4 pounds (pick up a honeydew melon). Because it's so snug in your womb, he isn't likely to be doing somersaults anymore, but the number of times he kicks should remain about the same. His kidneys are fully developed now, and his liver can process some waste products. Most of his basic physical development is now complete — he'll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
36 weeks
Your baby is still packing on the pounds — at the rate of about an ounce a day. She now weighs almost 6 pounds (like a crenshaw melon) and is more than 18 1/2 inches long. She's shedding most of the downy covering of hair that covered her body as well as the vernix caseosa, the waxy substance that covered and protected her skin during her nine-month amniotic bath. Your baby swallows both of these substances, along with other secretions, resulting in a blackish mixture, called meconium, will form the contents of her first bowel movement.
At the end of this week, your baby will be considered full-term. (Full-term is 37 to 42 weeks; babies born before 37 weeks are pre-term and those born after 42 are post-term.) Most likely she's in a head-down position. But if she isn't, your practitioner may suggest scheduling an "external cephalic version," which is a fancy way of saying she'll try to coax your baby into a head-down position by manipulating her from the outside of your belly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment