BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Thursday, April 21, 2011

31 and 32 weeks

Everything is going great. I am starting to feel more pressure and his hiccups are low in my pelvic area. I get these little sensations that hurt down there. Kathy said it is normal. I figured. I feel good. So I would think things are fine. Kathy is leaving the clinic and now I will have to see the ob Crockett. She is in a cast I hope she can deliver me. It's in eight weeks so I would think so........Oh well someone will. I am not going to stress about it. 

31 weeks which I missed writing about
This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt. He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy.

32 weeks.............
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.

0 comments: