Today finally my travel system came in at Walmart! Ugh I was getting extra inpatient! I think next time I will just pay shipping! Anyway, I finally got it and it is so nice! You see I have never had a new stroller or even a travel system so I am feeling very very grateful to be able to afford one. My mattress also came in for my crib. Randy has been in the garage all day cutting pieces for it. I am hoping to make him come in soon. I keep dreaming about my crib I cannot help it. Having something to pass down is really going to be my greatest joy as a mother. I hope I can give it to Tina when she has her first child. Then she can give it to Ava. I would love to have a beautiful piece of furniture in my family for generations to come. The girls got busy today and finished their rocket pictures. I will add pictures later. I am getting very very tired out of no where! Well off to sleep update later.
Saturday, February 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment