I am still so very tired! Someday even when I take my vitamins I could fall over. I think I am anemic like I was with my last two pregnancies. Thought about starting on an iron supplement. Might help with my energy. How am I feeling? Other than tired, super excited to get moving my baby's room and buying his stuff. I cannot wait to get it done. Hows the baby?
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment. If you could see inside your womb, you'd be able to spot the fine hair (lanugo) that covers his body and the deep wrinkles on his skin, which he'll sport until he adds a padding of fat to fill them in. Inside his belly, his pancreas — essential for the production of some important hormones — is developing steadily.
He is getting big. Tomorrow I see him again and confirm he is a boy! I know in my heart he is but I still will feel better once I am told a second time. I know silly. I am also excited because Randy took a vacation day for it. We can spend some time together. A nap sounds good lol. I will post pictures of my little man tomorrow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment