My baby is about the size of a poppy seed. The egg has just made it's way to my uterus that is why I can have a positive pregnancy test this early. There are cells multiplying and the egg has burrowed it's way into my uterus. amniotic fluid is beginning to collect around your ball of cells in the cavity that will become the amniotic sac. This fluid will cushion your baby in the weeks and months ahead. Right now, your little blastocyst is receiving oxygen and nutrients (and discarding waste products) through a primitive circulation system made up of microscopic tunnels that connect your developing baby to the blood vessels in your uterine wall. The placenta won't be developed enough to take over this task until the end of next week.
How am I feeling? I am starting to have to run to the bathroom alot. I am feeling very tired. I also have nausea off and on. Eating is helping and I got my meds yesterday from the doctor.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
My little poppy seed! 3 weeks 3 days
Posted by Unknown at 4:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment