
October 4th I found out I am pregnant! My reaction was shock. I never thought it would happen as fast as it did. I am in a group on cafemom full of women who have been trying to conceive for a year or more.I thought it would be hard for me too. Especially since we were trying to sway for a boy. That means we only had sex one time to get pregnant.
Here is how I found out. I was taking a test because I had to pee. I have been having horrible ingestion. Anyway., I took the test and left it in there. I layed on the couch. My husband went in there to get ready for work. He came out and I asked him if it was negative. He told me no it has a faint line. I wanted to see!! He showed me and I was shocked. You see I convinced myself that I was out this cycle. I did not want to get my hopes up. I did notice I was feeling nauseated a little before and after I ate. I even had a hard time finishing my chicken wrap because I felt sick. I also noticed that I could not eat anything without feeling bad.
So what is going on now? Well I am waiting for some anti nausea medication to be called in. I am three weeks and one day pregnant. I found out at 12 dpo. My last period was September 12th. My due date is June 19th.
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I am pregnant! Overview of last cyle.
Posted by Unknown at 10:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment