BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dear Son............

Dear Corbin,
I love you more than you will ever know. I have been waiting for you for so long. I love your sisters very much and this does not mean I love them less than I love you. Like any child you have you love them differently.

I remember the disappointment I felt with I found out I was having my second girl.I got over it fast when I seen your older sister's face on the monitor. I thought then I was destined to have all girls. I was almost ready to accept that. I loved Ava and was just excited about having her as I am you. This time I am excited in a different way. I am excited because I am very surprised that I am having you. I was sure you were going to be another girl. I was ready to embrace that. I was ready to accept that and love you no matter what. But then I seen your boy parts on the screen and I was over joyed! Finally I am having a son. I am finally having the Corbin I always imagined and dreamed about.


Up to this point in my life I have experienced what it is like to have girls. Your sisters and I have this bond that is indescribable. But I had a place in my heart that ached for a boy. Yes I have ached for you. I have hoped for you. I have fantasized about you. A son and mother relationship is different than a daughter and mother relationship. I have seen other people raise their kids. I have always longed for that. I longed for playing trucks and getting dirty with my son. Watching you play sports and having a copy of the husband I love so very much. Finally that is happening and I so overwhelmed. I am not sure what I am to do. How different I am to be. I just know that I have waited a long time for you. I am glad I am finally having you. You are loved! You are loved by many. You have no idea what you are coming into. You will be our only son. Take care of that fact. Take care of you. Because after waiting so long for you, I could not bear to loose you. I love you Corbin. I love you with all my heart. Always know that. Always remember that. No matter where life takes you, the one place where you are accepted and loved is home.

Love,
Your very proud mother.

0 comments: