BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS �

Monday, January 24, 2011

Dear Corbin,

I love you. I loved you the moment I found out you were inside of me growing. I have so many hopes and dreams for you. On a side note, could you stop kicking me really hard when I sit up? Mommy would appreciate that. Your sisters are so excited and your father cannot stop touching my growing belly. We cannot wait for you to be here. You are probably the most wanted baby ever to be conceived. I hope you bear with us because I have no idea how to raise a son. Up to this point I have only had girls. Hopefully things just fall into place. I cannot wait to see who you look like more. I hope you look like daddy. I hope you have his smile and scene of humor. We have a whole life together and I cannot wait for it to start

0 comments: